Join in an hour's workshop on tubeless tyres.
The puncture fairy has been terrorising the cycling community since the advent of Dunlop’s pump up donuts.
Tubeless tyres are well established in the world of mountain bikes, and for good reason. With increasing options for road bikes and the growing gravel bike trend, tubeless has crossed over and is growing in popularity. In the course we will;
- The benefits and limitations of a tubeless setup
- What you need if you want to go tubeless and the difference between certain standards and terms
- How to set up tubeless tyres
- A few setup tricks if setup is difficult
- How to maintain your tubeless setup
- What to do if things go wrong
After the course the workshop will be open if you would like to have a go at setting up your tubeless wheels and tyres.
Please make sure your tyres and wheels are tubeless compatible if you would like to set up on the day (or we can help you check!). We will have tubless tape and sealant available to purchase on the day, but you will need to provide your own valves.
Book for the session using the Evenbright link to the right.