Hubs Cycle Network - October Ride
Business networking is often a very formal affair with a bunch of people who have no common connection. Traditional types of networking have their place, but why not get together over something that we all love - cycling.
You must be a director, business owner or decision maker to join the ride. It is important that everyone's time is spent in the best way - making genuine business contacts that could have an impact on the growth and success of their business.
All you need is any bike (mountain, road, or hybrid), a helmet, cycling proficiency and a reasonable level of fitness. And you should be prepared to talk about yourself and your business whilst sat on a bike next to someone a lot like you.
This ride will be led by experienced ride leaders who will ensure that:
- We ride safely in formation.
- We ride at a social pace (13-15mph average) so that conversation is possible!
- We ride a sensible route that is challenging enough to be fun and flat enough to be inclusive.
- We ride at the pace of the slowest rider, so no one is left behind.
- We rotate as a peloton so you get the chance to can talk to everyone in your group.
The October ride will be on Wednesday 2nd October at 2.00pm from The Barnt Green Inn, Kendal End Road, Birmingham, B45 8PZ.