Fleet Flyer 2019
Fleet Cycling, Pedal Heaven and Everyone Active will be holding the second annual Fleet Flyer Charity Cycle Rides on 12 May 2019, to raise money for Transplant Sport and Berkshire Cancer Centre Charity Fund.
These charities were chosen as their causes have directly affected the lives of some Fleet Cycling members.
- Transplant Sport promotes active recovery for organ transplant recipients and increasing awareness of the benefits of organ donation.
- Berkshire Cancer Centre Charity Fund is currently raising money for the on-going replacement and upgrading of its cancer treatment machines.
There are three exciting routes to choose from: a family-friendly route of approximately 20 miles, and more challenging routes of approximately 55 and 90 miles. All routes start and finish at the Everyone Active Leisure Centre in Fleet, with a cafe, and plenty of free parking on the day. The roads around northeast Hampshire pass through some glorious countryside, and the route will be well marshalled and signposted, with feed stations along the way. Included in the entry fee is third party insurance for every rider.
- All riders must wear helmets.
- All riders under the age of 18 must submit a consent form completed by their parent/guardian. Parental consent forms are available for download from the British Cycling website here.
- Riders under the age of 16 must also be accompanied by a parent or guardian on the ride.