Cycling UK Lincolnshire AGM
Date: Sunday 27th October 2019
Time: 11.00 am.
Location: Reepham/Cherry Willingham
Venue: Reepham/Cherry Willingham Village Hall, Hawthorn Road, Reepham, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN3 4DU
Guest Speaker Gwyneth McMinn, Head of Network Development (Midlands and East) Sustrans.
PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION RULES 2019
1. All images must be taken within Lincolnshire and while out on a bike. The idea is to showcase the Lincolnshire countryside and the wide variety of events and places of interest that can be reached by bike.
2. All entries to be sent in digital format via e-mail to Barry Jordan at email@example.com no later than two weeks before the AGM.
3. Images must be taken during the year before the AGM.
4. No more than three images per person and the entrant, who must have taken the images, must hold a current Cycling UK membership. Please include membership number with your entry.
5. The judging will take place after ‘Any Other Business’ of the AGM. The judge’s decision will be final.
6. Please note that the images may be used to promote Cycling UK and published. All recognisable people to be asked to fill in and sign a Cycling UK Photography and Video Consent Form.