All our events, rides and group activities are cancelled
During this difficult period with the ongoing threat of coronavirus Covid-19 we advise you should only cycle alone
During the course, you will:
- consider the theory behind good club riding and how is is achieved
- practise techniques in a supportive environment among peers and professional tutors.
- learn about route selection and assessment
The Club Leader course is perfect for people who take out club runs and would like some further training and development in the core principles of leading rides. The course has an engaging mix of practical and theory, with a simulated club ride and practice in leading different types of groups.
Moderate. Includes a 10 mile ride at club pace.
- Regular road club rider with some experience of leading club rides.
- Experience in group riding etiquette
This course fulfils a particular specialism, but you may next want to consider the Tour Leader course.
1 Day First Aid in the Outdoors.
2 day First Aid in the Outdoors.
Both Courses have been developed with cyclists in mind.
Basic and Trailside Maintenance.
£125 (£112.50 for Cycling UK members)