Wednesday 12 June Businesses boosting their cycle-friendliness, in partnership with Cyclescheme
To celebrate the launch of Bike Week 2019 we've teamed up with Cycling UK (the fantastic charity behind the event) and have a challenge that could reward you for riding to work during Bike Week.
What's up for grabs?
To help grease your wheels, we've got two Trek bikes up for grabs (a gents and a ladies).
How do I win a new bike?
All you need to do is take part in the 4th day of Bike Week's #7daysofcycling activities.
Day 4 (June 12th) is the day that Bike Week participants are encouraged to cycle to work! Cyclescheme will be allowing anyone that logs a commute on that day to be entered into a prize draw to win one of the two bikes mentioned above.
1. You must log a commute on this community on June 12th as part of Bike Week's #7daysofcycling
2. It can be part of a journey (a split commute), a whole journey or a return trip
3. There's no minimum distance
If you're already a member of the Cyclescheme Love to Ride community, all you need to do is log those journeys!
If you want to join the Cyclescheme Love to Ride community and take part in the Bike Week 2019 challenge, follow the links below:
1. Register for free
2. Enjoy a ride and record it on your profile
3. Earn badges and set goals
4. Invite friends and colleagues to join in the fun
5. Get rewards and win prizes
Terms and conditions can be seen here.
Get more people involved!
This is your Love to Ride community and for it be the huge success we all want it to be we need your help to promote it!
Whether you're an employer or an employee, we'd actively encourage you to shout about this fantastic free to access community.